Dr. Landau has appeared on numerous television and radio shows, including NBC’s “Today,” Public Radio International’s “Marketplace,” National Public Radio (NPR), the BBC and many nationally syndicated and major market programs. She frequently serves on expert panels on student mental health, depression, anxiety and women’s health for national publications and health websites. Her videos on dieting are now being distributed by ContentMedia Health.
For media requests and appearances please email Dr. Landau at: Carol_Landau@Brown.edu
Below is a sampling of Dr. Landau’s contributions to various media outlets:
- The Brown Daily Herald – On Student Mental Health
- Psycom – How to Deal with Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- HuffPost – Celebrities Who Have Depression
- Knowmore – Beware of Fad Diets
- TODAY – Revival Tips for Women